On, Monday my family left. I was not looking forward to it because we had been having so much fun. Their plane didn't leave until later that night so, we spent the day at some little antique stores. There are so many out here, almost at every exit. I love going to antique stores even if i don't buy anything. I just like to look around.
Thank you guys for coming out here! It was so much fun and we'll always remember it! We love you and we'll see you in about a month!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Back home again to Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you guys did tons of fun things with your fam. I wish we could come out and visit, but with the wedding coming up summer will be over before we have a chance. Miss ya tons!!
That's awesome that your family was able to come out and visit you. How did they like the humidity? ;^) Little Mac is so adorable!
Hi Karlie! It is so fun to see your blog- your pictures of little McKay are so cute. I can't believe what a small world it is that you now know Brandon and Holly. I am jealous of you both because you got to see eachother all summer. :) When are you guys heading back home?
Post a Comment