So, Mac loves balls. We had a few golf balls around and I thought he would love to play with them, not thinking that he could actually fit one all the way in his mouth! I don't know if I could even fit one in mine! Anyway, I had to take this picture and I guess I learned that golf balls won't be in Mac's toy collection!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
A hole in one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ha ha ha he's so cute! When I saw that I was started laughing so hard!
Your Mom told me about this the other day. That is hilarious!!
Holy Cow! That must have been terrifying! How did you even have time to snap a picture before freaking out?
That's awesome... are you sure you didn't place that in his mouth so you could take a funny picture? I joke.. I make a joke~
Post a Comment