Saturday, June 20, 2009

This is what our neighbors get to wake up to!

6 comments:

Chris & Courtney said...

I just want to pinch that little bum! Oh, I can't wait to see you guys next week. I miss you like crazy!

Mendy said...

OH my GOSH that is so dang cute don't you love there little naked bodies!!! Congrats on another baby that is exciting!!! You guys going to be in town for Lane and Scotts weddings we would love to see ya!!!

Josh and Jackie said...

That is the cutest ever! lol and congrats and the new babe...how far apart will they be? Cash and our new baby will be between 21 and 22 months apart

Our Little Corner said...

Lucky neighbors!

Holly said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad it's not just my little guy flashing all of Round Rock!

Mrs.Mayne said...

He has such a tiny tushy. I am so sad you are not able to come this weekend.