While we are here in Austin we wanted to go to San Antonio since it isn't very far away. It was a really neat city. First we went and saw the Alamo. To be honest, I didn't know much about it so, it was fun to learn what happened there. Then we did some shopping on the river walk and took a boat tour to learn a little more about the area. Afer that we went to dinner and then by that time we were all exhausted from the hundred and six degree weather we had all day so, we took off. Here's a few pictures of the day.
This is the river walk. It's a few feet below ground level. It's really cool at night.
Just some neat buildings
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
San Antonio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Someday I might go there, I have always wanted to. Looks like a neat place, sounds like I better go in the winter. I get enough hot weather here in Arizona.
I love San Antiono. It's so pretty and there are so many cool historic things. Nathan hasn't ever been and it's definantly on our list of places to go.
Post a Comment