Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby #2 on Board!


So, since I only have three months to go, I thought I'd finally post that I am 27 weeks pregnant! Brooks and I wiil be expecting another BOY on September 8th! We are so excited and can't wait for this new little addition to our family. We have a hard time with names so, we don't have one yet but, hopefully we'll figure one out before he comes!

8 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Once again... You are DARLING pregnant! We miss ya guys! Can't wait to meet this new little one!

Coombs Family said...

Karlie that's so fun! You look so good! What a cute little belly. 2 boys will be fun... they will be little buddies. Being out-numbered by boys is kinda fun, huh? Congrats :)

CharLee Carn said...

Karlie! I can't believe you are having another baby boy! That is so exciting! I'm sure Brooks is just loving it that he is having another boy! You are so stinkin' cute pregnant and is SOOO TINY!!! Congratulations!!!! :)

McCleary Ways said...

You look amazing congrats on the second boy I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Josh and Jackie said...

Congrats on #2 I dunno how you two can wait so long to tell people... I'm way excited for you.

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

you look great by the way!

McKenzie... said...

I heard forever ago that you were pregnant so I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations. That is really exciting. You do look fabulous and tiny. Congrats again!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Talk about hot mamma!! K so totally not fair that you are only two weeks behind me and you are pregnant with your second and you are way smaller than me!!! I am so jealous!