Every night in downtown Austin, hundreds of people gather on the bridge to watch the bats. Millions of bats come out from underneath the bridge and look like they are doing a routine for everybody. It's kind of crazy and one of those things that you need to go see if you are ever in Austin.
Boats come out on the water to watch as well. I think that I would rather be on top of the bridge rather than underneath it!
Here they come! They wrap around the city as far as you can see. It almost looks like a tunnel.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Bats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You might not remember this, but when Grandma and Grandpa lived in the Rock House in Burrville, they had loads of bats in their attic. We'd lay out on the lawn at dusk and they'd come flying out. It's one of my strangest childhood memories.
That is crazy and kind of sick I hate bats!!! But wow that is alot of bats!!!
Post a Comment