Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Because Two People Fell in Love



Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it's been two years already! Two years ago today I married my best friend and chose to be with him for eternity! It was the wedding day of my dreams, and was so much more than I ever expected. When I look back on that day, all of the feelings come back. I was so happy and I knew this was where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing. So much has happened in just two years and I am so grateful for all of our experiences we've had and for all the experiences we get to share in the future.
I love you, Brooks! You have been such an amazing husband and daddy. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how grateful I am that we fould each other! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Our Little Corner said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have to say, and I mean no offense to anyone, but your wedding ceremony is probably the best one I've ever attended. I felt so lucky to be there because your sealer was so cute and gave you such good advice. Anway, have a grand, wonderful day and just think, 2 down, eternity to go!!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Hi guys,

Happy Anniversary yesterday! I'm glad I found your blog and can see what you are up to, it looks like you are doing great!

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! We can't wait to see you guys again!

The Deans said...

So cute! I remember I was pregnant with Madeline at your wedding. I can't believe how fast time goes! Now that you are back I need my hair done BAD! Let me know your schedule!