I just wanted to wish my one and only sister a happy birthday! I hope that you are having fun spending it in Colorado! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few days! Happy Birthday!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooks, Karlie, little Mac, and Baby Briggs!
I just wanted to wish my one and only sister a happy birthday! I hope that you are having fun spending it in Colorado! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few days! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love your counter for Tanner. It seems so far away when you put it in days though!
Hey its been a while since I have looked at your blog. Oh my gosh mac is so so cute and Ya I know exactly how the ball thing goes wrigley puts every thing in his mouth too. When do you guys come home??? We are actually moving to Cedar City on saturday so it will a busy weekend and we are headed up north for a week in Sept. so let us know when you will be home. I want to come see you guys I have never even seen mac and that is sad.
Karlie! Hey it's Kiara... How are you? You look great in your pictures... I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I would love to hear from you, so when you get a second, leave me a comment... Congrats on your CUTE baby!
Karlie, I keep checking your blog for something new. Is that cute little guy keeping you too busy?
Post a Comment