Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a Slacker!

I know, I know, I haven't updated forever! So, here it goes... We got back from Tennessee the end of August and it is so good to be home. There are things that I know I'll miss about Tennessee but, I'm sure glad to be home and getting things back to normal. I've started working two days a week again. I missed doing hair so, it's nice to be doing that again. Brooks is back at UVU and is pursuing a few things for work. Things are going good and we're glad to be home!
There's a lot of pictures and things that we have done the past couple of weeks that I need to post but, my computer is being slow so, I'll do it in a few days!

2 comments:

Sunny & Court said...

Welcome back! We were wondering what happened to you.

Sharon said...

Yes, welcome back from me too. I missed seeing what was going on in your life, But, if you have been training for the marathon, I guess you can be a slacker. Good for you!! Why don't you get Kacie to start a blog. I would like to see what she is up to.