Thursday, July 16, 2009

Utah, the King Reunion, the cabin, and the 4th of July!

I got to come home for a little bit this summer because of doctor's appointments. While we were in Utah the King's (my mom's side of the family) had a reunion. I was glad we were able to go because I miss it every year because we are always gone for summer sales. My family has a cabin close to where the reunion was held. So, it was nice to get to go there because I always miss the numerous trips that my family takes to go there in the summer time.

This is White Lightning. He is at the reunion every year and the kids love him.

Mac loved these cute little sheep dog puppies that one of my uncles brought

On the 4th, we went to the parade in the town right next to the cabin. I've never been to it so, I'm glad that we got to go. Mac loved the cici's (horsies)


We spent the day four wheeling. This is the Resevoir. We come down here on the four wheelers so, the kids can throw rocks in the water. They love it would stay here all day if they could.


Here we are waiting for the fireworks over the Lake in the town my mom grew up in.

Watching the fireworks!

5 comments:

Mendy said...

OH fun I bet it is hard to be away from your family for the summer and being prego.....Lane is getting married the day before Scott Crazy HUH....Well it will be fun to see you hopefully everything is going good with you Pregnancy Good Luck if we don't see ya!!!

Sharon said...

Missed you at our reunion. Glad you got to come for one of them. We had a great time. Your dad always comes up with the craziest funny fun things to do. The hollering contest was a hit. Tucker was so cute.....

Our Little Corner said...

I always loved the Koosharem parade. Actually, I love small town parades, but hate the big ones. Why is that? There are just too many people, I guess. But the small town ones are great.
I'm glad you were able to be home for this, but like Sharon said, we did miss you at ours too. Will you leave your e-mail address on my blog so that I can send you some pictures?

Unknown said...

Your little guy is getting so big! YOu are due so soon here. You look so good Kar. I am excited to see some cute pics of the new babe.

Josh and Jackie said...

He is so big already! I can't believe you'll be having your next baby in a week! That is too crazy, and so exciting I can't wait to come and see the little guy.