Sunday, October 4, 2009

Briggs Camp Christiansen!

Briggs is here! He was born 9/9/09 and was 9lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. He is such an angel and I am so grateful that he is here and healthy. Here are some long past due pictures, enjoy!




10 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Did I tell you I love his name, well in case I didn't, I LOVE his name!

Unknown said...

awww he i so cute! I can't believe you have 2 kids! I love his chubby face! You guys are such a cute little fam!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

SO cute Karlie! He does look like Mac. You look great for just going through labor! I am glad everything is good. He is so little...I love those days!! We can't wait to come and see you guys!

Melissa said...

He's so CUTE!! Way to go. Congratulations!!

Josh and Jackie said...

He is so adorable!.....Wow, two kiddos now! How has it been, is Mac adjusting well with the new baby being around? I'm excited to have two as well but I'm definitly OK with waiting 4 more months. We need to come over soon and see the little guy. Congrats again and he really is an adorable little boy.

Chris & Courtney said...

I have the cutest nephews in the world! Love them!

Sharon said...

So cute, I have been checking your blog often to see if you had time to send us csome cute pictures. Thanks so much. He is adorable, and I too think the name is great. Can't wait to see him. When are you coming down?

Our Little Corner said...

I wondered when these would pop up. I didn't realize there were so many 9's to him. Let's hope he's not 9 feet tall! He's darling and I love his name too!

Nichole Brown said...

Congrats on the cute little baby boy! He's darling!! Hope you and your family are doing well :)

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh my gosh Karlie he is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! We all need to go to lunch!