Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Brooksie, Happy Birthday to you! Brooks' birthday was last Monday the 27th and I haven't gotten a chance to post it yet. For his birthday I decided to surprise him and take him to park city for the night. My aunt has a condo up there that she was sweet enough to let us use it. Brooks had no idea I just told him we were going to dinner somewhere. We ate up there on old Main Street at a yummy place called Pizza and Noodle. It is now one of our favorite places. Afterwards we drove to the condo and went hot tubbing and then watched a movie. In the morning we went to the outlets and did a little shopping. It was a quick trip but, it was so much fun. My mom watched Mac and it was the first time I've left him overnight. So that was weird, I missed the little guy. I'm glad we were able to do something fun and to get away for a little bit. Happy late birthday Brooks, I hope you had a fun 24th birthday! I love you more than you'll ever know!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment