Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!








Mac had his first birthday on the fifth. I can't believe that my baby boy is one! We decided to do a farm birthday party. We had both families come over to celebrate. We ate things like, "pigs" in a blanket, "chicken" wings and strips, cheese and "quackers" and a lot more yummy finger foods. I decided to try and make a tractor cake and it turned out pretty good, for my first time. I'm so grateful for this little guy and for all the joy he brings to our family. It has been such a fun year and I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!
Things about Mac at age one:
Peek-a-boo
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
The itsy bitsy spider
Pat a Cake
He waves hi and bye bye
He's walking!
Blows kisses
When we say "awe" he lays his head down
He can say "Was sat" (What's that?)
He can say mama and dada
He can say "bow wow" for doggie
He says "vroom vroom" when he plays with his cars
He dances to music
His favorite toy is a ball
He loves Baby Einstien and his books

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh how cute! Those are the same decorations we used for Brinley's bday! I love this age, its so much fun! It will only get better too. Hope you had a Happy Birthday Mac! Hopefully we can see you guys next week while we are down.

Our Little Corner said...

I loved the farm theme, complete with eating all the farm animals. He sure is a cute little nugget! Happy Birthday Mac!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

Awesome job on the cake! I love the farm theme. I can't believe how big he is! I love that he got that horse! I saw that with my mom and we thought it was the cutest! Happy birthday Mac! We sure miss you guys.

Sunny & Court said...

All our babies are growing up so fast! Very good job on the cake. I wish I was that talented.

Sharon said...

You did a great job on the cake, and mac is a cute little boy. Yes, they do grow up fast. Before you know it you will be having Grandkids Enjoy the journey while it is here.

Mendy said...

That is so cute I can't believe he is one time goes so so fast. We need to get together sometime and let the kids play when we are up there

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Wow Kar thats an amazin little cake you got there! I can't believe Mac is already one! Time seriously just flies by! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Shayla Finlinson said...

Hey Kar...... I found your blog through Nicole Hills.... i cant believe how big Mac is he is so cute.. hope you are doing well