This is our amazing resort!
You can't really tell but, we were on the beach.
Brooks thought this picture was stupid but, i liked it!
This is a sink hole we went swimming in. Isn't it gorgeous!
We would climb up these stairs and jump off
Chichinitzi Ruins
Some more of the ruins
Downtown Cancun
So, in January Brooks and I were able to go to Cancun! I'll be honest, it was hard to leave Mac for that long but, we had such a good time. We just only wished we could've stayed a bit longer! I'm the worst at taking pictures so, enjoy the few that we did take.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Cancun, Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How fun! That makes me want to go somewhere warm. I am glad you guys had a good time...wish we could have gone. We really need to get together...we miss you guys.
I am so glad you have posted again. Looks like a beautiful place to be. I have been to chichinitza,(spelling) but only to the airport at Cancun. My Bishop and his wife were caught in the bad Hurricane they had there in 2006. They almost didn't make it out. When I was there we stayed at the little inn at Chichinitza. It was so fun.
How fun!! I love Cancun it is the greatest. You guys look so cute and happy!
I am so jealous!!! I would love to go somewhere tropical right now!!! You are so tan in all of those pictures! How are you feeling with Baby #2? I miss you we need to get together!
That is so cool you guys were able to get away!!! Looks so beautiful and you guys look good we need to get together again that was fun wrig and mac would have fun chasing each other now they both walk or should i say RUN!!!
I checked in today just for fun and look, NEW POSTS!
Looks like you've had a ton of fun the last few months. So much better than the day to day garbage I blog about, right?
BTW, congrats on your baby! My mom told us last week, so I hope you wanted people to know. :)
Post a Comment