So, since I was in Utah for Brooks' first Father's Day, we decided to celebrate in on Thursday. I made one of Brooks' favorite meals, chicken enchaladas and strawberry shortcake for dessert. For those of you who have done summer sales know what it's like living out of your suitcase for the whole summer. So, here's our plastic plates and cups.
I am so grateful for Brooks and for what a wonderful husband and father that he is. He works so hard for our family and would do anything for us. I couldn't ask for a better fit for me. I look up to him in so many ways and I'm so thankful that I get to be a part of his life. I love you, Brooksie and I hope you had a Happy Father's Day!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Father's Day on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hey Karlie. I found your blog through Nicole's and I had to take a peek;) Your little boy is so stinkin' cute! I hope you guys are having fun with the summer sales. We did that and it can be hard being so far from home but it is always worth it when the pay check comes in! Keep in touch!
Hey we just got the gift you left at Josh's parents house. Thank you so much that was really thoughtful of you to drop that by. It is so cute I can't wait for him to be big enough to fit in it.
Hey Karlie! I found your blog through Tatum's blog (ha! funny how blogs connect everyone.) I didn't even know you had a baby! He is absolutely adorable. By the way, I know how hard it is so travel with a baby by yourself... you are so brave! The first time I traveled by myself with Siena was horrible! She had a major "blow-out" right before the plane took off and I had to rush to clean her up before we left the ground. I couldn't do it fast enough and had to just hold my naked baby in my arms until we were safely in the air. MISERABLE! It would have been so much easier if Juan could have gone with me. I guess it will be a funny story to tell her when she's older.
Hi Karlie! MarKey told me that you have a blog. Mac is getting so big! I hope that you have fun in Tenn.
Happy 1st Father's Day Brooks!! I have a baby announcement to send to you, but I need your address. Email it to me: melissahoen@gmail.com
I KNOW RIGHT!?! Wasn't that hillarious??? Guess what I saw your mother in law today! She is so cute. For some reason I totally forget that Brooks is Cassidy's sister. You must love that, I just love Cassidy. She is so fun and cute. Anyways, I saw her at Scera Pool. She was laying out. Melissa was there too and so was Brooks and Cassidy's little sister, but I don't know her. Anyways! Love ya!
Kar love all the fun updates! It looks like you guys are having so much fun in Tennesee! Wish we were by each other so we could hang out! I love the pic of Macs crazy hair!
Karlie, Sunny came over and showed me how to get on this blog thing. Grandma and I have spent the last hour looking at everyones blog, and it is so neat to stay connected. Hope you are having fun in Tennessee. Has Kacey got a blog, I never did see her name on any one elses. By the way Mac is so cute, and we enjoyed reading about You and your sweet family. Have a good summer and get home safe. Be happy to see You. Grandma and Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment