He is soooo cute and so BIG! He looks so much like Brooks it kills me! I'm so glad you finally started a blog, especially since were not together this summer and that fact we don't see each other as much! I'm glad to hear that you guys are having a great time and that you like tennesse! Keep in touch! We miss you guys! Love ya!
HEY HEY! How ya doin??? It looks like you are figuring out everything pretty good. I told my mom that I talked to you and she missed you! SO hi from my mom!
YAY! I am so excited you have a blog! He is growing up so fast! He has changed so much just since the last time we saw him just a couple months ago! Your little family is darling! I can't wait till you get back! We'll have to go out again. Thanks for being such great friends we love ya guys!
Hey Karlie this is Mendy Jonny's wife. I am glad to finally see your little guy in a picture. It is so sad that we have not seen each other in forever. You guys are getting to experience so much moving all over that sounds so much fun to just go and see whats out there. Mac looks just like Brooks. How long do you stay out there? Do you get to come home anytime? We need to get together one of these days and see you guys and let the boys play. But now we can keep in touch so hope all is well, tell Brooks Hi and talk to ya soon
Hey Karlie! This is McKenzie Ward. I saw you joined the blogging world! How are things going this summer? You look great! I can't believe your little boy is getting so big! Keep in touch!
I'm glad to see you guys have jumped on the band wagon. It will be fun to see what you are up to. I can't believe how big Mac has got. He is so cute and sitting up so well.
Hey Guys- How are you doing clear across the country? Mac is so cute!! He is getting big. I am glad to see that you finally started a blog- it's about time (Haha). We miss you guys!!
Hello karlie and Brooks....this is Megan Jonny's older sister and Stacey's BFF! i couldn't resist sneaking over to catch a peek at the Mac man! So adorable! Scott and I are hanging out at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com so fun to catch up with you guys--sorry, Karlie, when these guys were in High School i was such a fan and hung out with them so i feel like I need to check up on my little "brothers"--poor Josh and Jackie, i stalk them too:) Tell Stacey hi...i love her tons!
Hey guys! How are things going in Tennessee? I can't believe how big Mac is getting! He is sure adorable though. You can check out our blog at www.lindseysteve.blogspot.com. Looks like you guys are doing well. Glad to see you have a blog :)
Karlie... it's Amanda Coombs! How are you? So you guys are selling again? That's great! Us too, but for a different company...Stampede! I just had to say hi... your baby is SOOO CUTE! Being a mommy is the best, huh! Well, hope all is going well! You look great!
15 comments:
He is soooo cute and so BIG! He looks so much like Brooks it kills me! I'm so glad you finally started a blog, especially since were not together this summer and that fact we don't see each other as much! I'm glad to hear that you guys are having a great time and that you like tennesse! Keep in touch! We miss you guys! Love ya!
HEY HEY! How ya doin??? It looks like you are figuring out everything pretty good. I told my mom that I talked to you and she missed you! SO hi from my mom!
it is like his daddy's except Mac's six-pack is more defined
YAY! I am so excited you have a blog! He is growing up so fast! He has changed so much just since the last time we saw him just a couple months ago! Your little family is darling! I can't wait till you get back! We'll have to go out again. Thanks for being such great friends we love ya guys!
Hey Karlie this is Mendy Jonny's wife. I am glad to finally see your little guy in a picture. It is so sad that we have not seen each other in forever. You guys are getting to experience so much moving all over that sounds so much fun to just go and see whats out there. Mac looks just like Brooks. How long do you stay out there? Do you get to come home anytime? We need to get together one of these days and see you guys and let the boys play. But now we can keep in touch so hope all is well, tell Brooks Hi and talk to ya soon
Hey Karlie! This is McKenzie Ward. I saw you joined the blogging world! How are things going this summer? You look great! I can't believe your little boy is getting so big! Keep in touch!
I'm glad to see you guys have jumped on the band wagon. It will be fun to see what you are up to. I can't believe how big Mac has got. He is so cute and sitting up so well.
Hey Guys- How are you doing clear across the country? Mac is so cute!! He is getting big. I am glad to see that you finally started a blog- it's about time (Haha). We miss you guys!!
Hey Karli,
Little Mac is a doll. We just bought an APX security system. We love it. It's a great company. Keep in touch.
Hello karlie and Brooks....this is Megan Jonny's older sister and Stacey's BFF! i couldn't resist sneaking over to catch a peek at the Mac man! So adorable! Scott and I are hanging out at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com so fun to catch up with you guys--sorry, Karlie, when these guys were in High School i was such a fan and hung out with them so i feel like I need to check up on my little "brothers"--poor Josh and Jackie, i stalk them too:) Tell Stacey hi...i love her tons!
Hey guys! How are things going in Tennessee? I can't believe how big Mac is getting! He is sure adorable though. You can check out our blog at www.lindseysteve.blogspot.com. Looks like you guys are doing well. Glad to see you have a blog :)
Karlie... it's Amanda Coombs! How are you? So you guys are selling again? That's great! Us too, but for a different company...Stampede! I just had to say hi... your baby is SOOO CUTE! Being a mommy is the best, huh! Well, hope all is going well! You look great!
Oh what a cutie pie! I seriously can't believe how much he looks like brooks! Hope you guys are havin a good time in Tennessee!
karlie this is heather! i just came across your blog and it is so cute! i cant believe how big mac is! your family is so cute.
i miss this kid :) can't wait to see you and him on tuesday :)
Post a Comment